We are Alfa Software and we are pleased to meet you!

Alfa Software is the producer of ASiS ERP system! Our mission is to offer you simple and practical ERP solutions, intuitive and easy to use applications that increase your company's performance. For our clients, ASiS ERP has already become a standard of performance, and it can also be for you because ASiS: helps managers take informed decisions, reduces employees' workload by digitizing information exactly at its source and provides easy access to information from anywhere.

Here are 5 key ideas that define us:


You will find passion and experience

For the last 20 years, we have been passionate about everything we do. And that can be seen in our customers' results, but also in how we refine every process. We believe that excellent work, complemented by passion, helps us turn every project into a success.

You can find us close to you

We started in Zalau, we continued with a strong development center in Cluj-Napoca, and now we cover each region of Romania through our carefully selected partners who share our vision and values. We are always where someone needs us!

We adapt to your unique need

ASiS is a solution that has a 90% ready-made structure, and the remaining 10% adapts to the specific activity of every client. Because every business is unique! The structure of the ASiS system allows rapid and efficient development.

We appreciate customer satisfaction

Your success also means our success. Happy customers are those that further recommend us. They come to believe in ASiS solutions, because we give them control over core business issues. We listen to them, we personalize their ERP system!

We are creative and innovative

Innovation flows through our "veins". We develop applications and modules to which our customers have the courage to dream, from production and trade to services, retail or distribution. We like to be pioneers and adopt the latest technology in the market.


  • mont blanc
    ASiS ERP always provided us with a clear picture of the production and sales activity. Revolutionary technology is one of the most important features of ASiS and, for us, having access to innovative technology can bring important benefits in a highly competitive market.
    Popescu Adrian, CEO
    Mont Blanc Industri
  • Aurelian
    Alfa Software team has achieved to successfully complete Arobs implementation project, managing to bring a customized solution to our company.
    Aurelian Deaconu, Executive Manager
    Arobs Transilvania Software
  • Cramele Recas
    In addition to the major advantage of incorporating the industry specific know-how, ASiS system has been developed on a revolutionary technological platform. 
    Cramele Recas
  • Radu Horatiu, Director General
    ASiS is a modern and stable system and its implementation within Xonix Industries is complementary to an investment made in modern production capabilities. Because of ASiS, we are able to accurately estimate the working time for the machines and human resources, the materials to be used and adjust our bids according to these variables. We control the company's contracts, production and cash flow, and with the development of the company, ASiS helps us have an overview of our business and growth KPIs.
    Radu Horatiu, CEO
    Xonix Industries
  • For 10 years since we started using ASiS ERP solution, we have succeeded in adapting to our market, consumers and focusing on the development of the distribution network. ASiS gave us a grasp of technology and automation, enough to move our focus on our core business.
    Eva Kiss


Every business is different and unique. Therefore an integrated, "tailored", highly automated ERP solution comes with a package of services that complete the ERP experience.

What are the services that we offer? What are we good at?

Analiză de business

Business Analysis

We set your expectations and analyse every process of your business

Implementare și management de proiect

Implementation and project management

Benefit from the experience and creativity of our implementation consultants

Asistență tehnică

Technical Support

Always in touch with your business


Technical documentation

Ready to use



Boost technology skills within your company



More simple, more efficient

Here are some of our clients

  • Endava
  • Xonix Industries
  • Sigla Ortoprofil
  • Apele Romane
  • Clienti Alfa Software - Anvis
  • Inteva Products
  • Clienti Alfa Software - AMB Wine
  • Holzindustrie
  • GFR
  • Brantner Servicii Ecologice
  • Logo cnadnr
  • Auto Alex
  • Caffe River
  • Clienti Alfa Software - B Braun
  • Cramele Recas
  • Fibrex Co
  • MIS Grup Sivania
  • Quantumpharm
  • Unicarm
  • Carmo lact
  • Hamburger Recycling