Cookies policy for www.asw.ro website
Cookies are small files or parts of a file saved on the computer / mobile terminal of an internet user, made up of letters and numbers, and stored by the browser used for a better browsing experience on the internet. These files allow websites to retain useful information about user preferences and may contain personal information such as a history of visited pages, user ID, custom preferences.
By using cookies you will benefit from a better browsing experience on our site. When a user visits our website www.asw.ro, we store information such as: IP address, pages viewedand other technical data which we strictly use for the following purposes:
- Monitor access to maintain site security and detect potentially dangerous access attempts.
- Analyzing traffic sources to our site in order to improve our services and coordinate our image / marketing strategy relevantly.
All these data are statistical, anonymous data.
Cookies can be in the form of persistent cookies or temporary cookies.
- Temporary cookies – are temporarily stored in the web browser’s cookie folder, which stores them until the user exits the site or closes the browser window (for example when you connect / disconnect / an email account or social networks)
- Persistent cookies – they are stored on the hard drive of a computer or other device (and generally depend on the cookie life cycle). Certain cookies are used exclusively during a single session and are not saved after the user leaves the website, while other cookies are stored and reused each time the user returns to the site.
However, cookies can be deleted by the user at any time by accessing the browser settings, as shown below.
Cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until they are deleted or up. If you do not agree to the use of any cookie, you can block any cookies from your browser settings.
The steps for the most used browsers are:
- If your browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, you can click “Tools” in the top corner of the browser or select “Internet Options” and then click “Privacy”. Select the settings you want, then select “Apply” and “Accept / OK”;
- If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, select “Options” in the browser menu, then go to the “Privacy” menu, and in the menu that appears, choose “Customize your history”. Choose the settings you want, then click “OK / Accept”;
- If your browser is Google Chrome, go to the Chrome menu in the upper right corner, go to “Configure.” Later, choose the settings you want by pressing “OK”;
- If your browser is Safari, select “Preferences”. In the panel, select “Privacy” and then make the settings you want, then “OK”.